We are seeking a Compliance Assistant to join the Asset Management Team supporting the business to meet our targets and achieve our goals across the organization and play a key role in the oversight and leadership of Compliance.
The organization is structured to have an Compliance Assistant that is happy in dealing with requirements across different sectors and asset classes e.g. marine, renewables, oil and gas, infrastructure, within different regions in Europe. The company uses data to drive asset performance and supports our focus on achieving the priorities of our clients.
The role aims to provide a high degree of assurance that the business meets its regulatory obligations in each applicable asset and jurisdiction. This is a great opportunity for you to join a team with exposure across a variety of assets within the offshore energy industry.
The incumbent must ensure current and correct best practice in all processes and procedures and be comfortable in dealing with Management and Supervision at all levels of the organisation
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Proven and well-established understanding of regulatory requirements in the European Energy Industry including that of Oil and Gas Offshore Operations and the Renewables Sector
- Deliver a rolling Audit plan
- Help identify areas for automation
- Technical authorship in compliance with Management of Change
- Ability to analyse and translate complex information and requirements, whilst prioritising multiple concurrent projects, with tight deadlines
- Ability to prioritise a variety of tasks across Attollo Offshore portfolio of assets
- To oversee and implementation of new system/processes ensuring global processes and standards are adopted and adhered to
- Ensure the business requirements are being met at all times
- To work within the Asset Team and in partnership with the team in the aim to improve processes and mitigate risk
- Identification and proactive monitoring of key risks
- Horizon scanning for regulatory developments and feedback from regulatory publications
- Ensure that common standards are being applied to monitoring and making disclosures and that the needs of the different jurisdictions are understood.
- Prepare Management Reports when and if required
Qualifications & Educational Requirements:
- Qualified to degree level or equivalent
- NEBOSH or equivalent certified diploma
- Experience within the offshore energy industry
- Must be able to work without supervision, handle multiple tasks and set priorities
- Good I.T. skills - Competent with Microsoft Word, excel and outlook programs
- Must be able to think strategically as well as tactically
- Good written and oral skills
- Team-oriented and work well in a collaborative environment
- Attention to detail
- Ability to quickly build relationships and work with colleagues at all levels within the business
- Specialised study with regards to compliance and legislation within the Energy Industry including, but not limited to Renewables Sector and the Oil and Gas Sector
To be agreed, depending on experience